High school merit certificates: download a brief table
The current national education and training system provides for the obligation to certify the competence of the student in his academic performance (lasting 10 years), and therefore at the end of the first two years.
The document in two years “Certificate of basic skills” is the result of the final examination and the definition of the Class Council, the result of the acquisition by the pupil of the specific basic skills specified for the 4 axes. The model of January 27, 2010 of Ministerial Decree n.9, among others, clearly emphasizes the Liceo Scientifico Plinio Seniore in Rome, with particular emphasis on the intellectual-formal and pedagogical sphere and management skills. Editor-in-Chief, Professor Maria Raspolo, in her own âInstitutional Assessment Protocolâ.
Levels related to skills acquisition
Levels related to the acquisition of the capacities of each axis:
The student performs simple tasks in known situations, possesses essential knowledge and skills, and can apply basic rules and procedures. If the baseline is not reached, the phrase “baseline is not reached” indicates the associated cause.
At the intermediate level
The student performs tasks and solves complex problems in known situations, makes conscious choices and shows that he can use the knowledge and skills he has acquired.
A student who masters the application of knowledge and skills performs complex tasks and problems even in unfamiliar situations.
Example: He knows how to propose and support his own ideas and make informed decisions on his own.
The certificate – as indicated in the protocol of the Liceo Scientifico Plinio Seniore di Roma – provides that the student has acquired the basic skills related to cultural axes by specifying the key civic skills mentioned in Annex 2 of the published regulations. MIUR with 139 on August 22, 2007:
- Learn to learn,
- To design,
- Cooperation and participation,
- Act autonomously and responsibly,
- Solve problems
- Identify links and relationships
- Educate yourself and explain.
Skills developed by the student on the basis of the ability to apply personal knowledge and skills
The certification of basic skills corresponds to the final assessment of learning. Regarding the student’s ability to apply personal knowledge and skills, it relates to self, social, relationship to others and methodology related to relationship to reality; The key citizenship skills are tested in three areas: in study and âworkâ and in personal training.
This assessment is obtained by preparing a syllabus, which is an instruction aimed at identifying the objective skills of the training and achieving them.
To determine the level of capacity reached, the following phase is taken into account:
- Monitoring / assessment tools to certify skills
- The observation / assessment tools that certify the capabilities are as follows:
- Realistic tasks (through projects).
- Expert tests (via programs).
- Real proof (through projects).
- Correct observations.
- Evaluation texts.
- Portfolio (school-employment alternative).
For those who have reached the age of eighteen and passed the state exam, it is officially offered.
For students with disabilities certified under Law 104/92 – as specified in the protocol of the Lycio Scientifico Plino Sr. in Rome – the document indicates the level of competence achieved with regard to the IEP.
Public institutional tests
The institute organizes some types of public institutional tests developed by teachers to monitor the acquisition of essential skills related to individual areas of various courses and to compare assessment procedures. Collective tests are decided in each area.
These tests, as well as the evaluation phases, take into account the following factors:
- Building skill tests, the same field considers it essential to learn from the test;
- Development in the context of assessment, the ability to apply what is learned in contexts other than the known (competence).
General company tests
The general exams of the Institute – as stated in the protocol of Lycio Scientifico Plino Senior in Rome – are discussed by the departments every year, during the first months of the school. In this context, management methods and deadlines are also discussed.
In addition, in the department, in order to monitor and discuss the results achieved and the quality of learning, certain skills learning must be considered as a process managed collectively. The same department identifies the important points and the avenues of development to be implemented during the next academic year.
Certificate of Alternative Skills for School Employment
Certification of alternative skills from school to employment The end result of a process divided into the following steps:
- A description of the skills expected at the end of the course, specific and transversal;
- Programming and tool monitoring activities;
- Verification of the results obtained at the intermediate stages;
- Outgoing capacity assessment.
Certification process and related topics
The certification process and related subjects – as described in the protocol of the Liceo Scientifico Plinio Seniore in Rome – are recalled by the agreement established by the school with the institution that manages the students involved in the course.
Objective skills, verification procedures and evaluation criteria are shared with the teacher and explained in the course syllabus. The results are evaluated by structured methods and a series of tools (eg expert tests, monitoring sheets, logbooks). The final results of the assessment are summarized in the competency certificate, by which the external training teacher, in accordance with art. 5 April 5, 2005 Legal Order, n. 77, ââ¦ Provide the school or training institution with all the elements likely to verify and evaluate the performance of the activities and the training processes of the students.
For the ASL course to be valid, the program requires at least three quarters of the expected attendance. If this occurs during the teaching process, the student must calculate the alternative to reach the valid minimum attendance limit for the school year. If this occurs during the suspension of teaching activities, the presence of the student registered in the host system will contribute to the validity of the alternative course.
The results of the program – as stated in the protocol of the Pliny the Elder Scientific High School in Rome – are reported in the School-Work Alternative Skills Certificate, using the model developed in the contract between the school and the organization of Home. By an external author. The attached model represents the minimum elements of the certificate indicated by Art. 6 of Legal Ordinance 13/2013, namely:
- Personal data of the student receiving the alternative course of school employment;
Data on educational institutions;
- References to the type and content of the contract which enabled the alternative route;
- Data relating to the working environment, learning methods and skills assessment that took place along the way;
- Language used in the workplace;
- Track characteristics and target capacities.
A certificate of merit must be obtained for the final tickets
Certificate of Aptitude – as outlined in the protocol of Lycio Scientifico Plino Senior in Rome – for the final votes of the two second years and the last year of the school years included in all cases, depending on the date of the ballot. To register for state exams.
The teacher provides for each class for a period of three years:
- Record the hours each student completed;
- Collect the results of the evaluations carried out for each student, external teacher and documents related to the course and any other element useful for the ASL evaluation.
- Monitors course progress and student participation;
- Reports on the level of development of cross-skills related to ASL and the results obtained by supporting the Class Council in the overall assessment of student development and the implications of the assessments in disciplines and individual behaviors.
The preparation and collection of documents and hourly registration, via the electronic registration request, are necessary to prepare the student’s portfolio.