Boston University, USA Offers Graduate Scholarships
The Centennial Boston University in the United States offers 20 full scholarships for international students to take one of the international degree programs. The opportunities to receive full scholarships to study in the United States are not uncommon.
The scholarship seeks the best students to join the student body at Boston University. According to the university’s website, “administrators are intellectually and creatively adventurous and simply demonstrate views, experiences or accomplishments.”
How the stock market works
The grant is comprehensive and covers all tuition and fees during the four years of graduation. The selection criteria are based on the diploma, the academic record and the evaluation of a particular article for the scholarship holder.
How to register
To apply, you must apply through the regular admission process for one of the graduate programs. In addition, the program asks you to submit a specific article, which must be attached to the application form. Regarding the article, the University requires:
- âTell us about a time in your school or community that you suggested or experienced in advance. What did you learn and how are you putting it into practice at Boston University? “;
- Howard Thurman, Dean of BU Swamp Church from 1953 to 1965, once wrote: ‘Don’t ask for what the world needs. Can you resuscitate yourself? How do you try to integrate your experience or your activity in BU? “.
To register, the following documents must be submitted in the original language and accompanied by a certified translation into English:
- Original or certified copies of certificates from your country of origin as part of your request;
- A copy of any result or certificate of examination completed or of qualification;
- English proficiency test results (TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo);
- Optional: standard tests (such as SAT).
See more information on the neste Trustee Scholarship link. Those interested must register before December 1st. neste link.
For international students, in addition to the full scholarship, Boston University offers Presidential Scholarships. The grant is $ 25,000 and is renewable for a four-year undergraduate course. To compete, applicants must âexcel beyond the classroomâ and be âleaders in their schools and communitiesâ.
To register, it is not necessary to submit an additional article or registration form. Anyone wishing to compete must participate in the regular registration before December 1st. See more information at the neste Presidential Scholarships link.
* Text “Applications are open for the full scholarship at Boston University” Originally posted on the Eston Fora portal by Fontano Estuder.
âEvangelist on the Internet. Writer. hardcore alcoholic. Lovers of television. Extreme reader. Addicted to coffee. Falls a lot.