Advantest launches ACS Solution Store to enable real-time
- The Advantest ACS open solutions ecosystem enables third-party developers and customers to develop data analytics solutions powered by ACS’ real-time data infrastructure
- The industry-first ACS Solution Store is a safe and trusted place for Advantest ATE Systems customers to discover, purchase and deploy Advantest-certified solutions.
- Not just a storefront, the ACS Solution Store is a portal that stimulates and fosters innovation, enabling the development of solutions that improve yield, quality, overall equipment efficiency and time to market .
TOKYO, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Leading provider of semiconductor test equipment Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857) today deployed the Advantest ACS Solution Store, an advanced online platform that facilitates access to real-time data infrastructure solutions and software applications from ACS. Customers can easily discover, purchase and securely deploy all available ACS solutions from Advantest and a wide range of analytics ecosystem partners throughout the semiconductor lifecycle process. Additionally, the ACS Solution Store allows application developers from these partner companies to publish, promote, distribute and manage their Advantest-certified applications.
“The Advantest ACS Solutions Store is another cornerstone of our business model and ACS strategy,” said Michael Chang, Vice President and General Manager of ACS at Advantest. “It will make it easier for our customers to access all ACS offerings, and for them and our partners to develop and publish their own applications on our open ecosystem platform – ultimately helping all ACS value chain participants to achieve transformational business results.
Features built into the ACS Solution Store include searching for available ACS solutions in an online catalog and discovering how the solutions help customers turn data into real-time production control, delivering return on investment significant for the semiconductor manufacturing process. Additionally, automated software distribution is enabled through the ACS container hub for containers1 apps, which ensures easy, secure and reliable deployment of applications in the test fleet. Key benefits of the ACS Solution Store include:
- Built for this purpose: enabling customers to purchase and deploy Advantest-certified ACS applications from ecosystem partners with quality assured, security verified, and compatibility guaranteed on Advantest test equipment.
- Optimized and Integrated: provide customers with tailored solutions to improve yield, quality, OEE and time to market.
- Practice: a one-stop ecosystem portal where customers can seamlessly and securely deploy off-the-shelf or custom enterprise and partner applications from a single, trusted source, maximizing the value they can realize from ACS Edge and ACS Nexus, the key elements of the ACS real-time data infrastructure.
- Versatile: The open solutions ecosystem enables third-party developers and customers to develop data analytics solutions powered by ACS’ real-time data infrastructure.
Advantest launched ACS as part of its Grand Design strategy to improve edge and cloud infrastructure services, data analytics, and AI/machine learning solutions to help customers realize workflows data-based. The ACS product family is based on a scalable data platform and forms an ecosystem of open solutions for software applications developed by Advantest and ACS ecosystem partners. The ACS Solution Store is the next essential element in the advancement of this platform.
- PDF Solutions: “We are delighted to offer, as part of the Advantest ACS Solution Store launch, several advanced Exensio® analytics applications that have been optimized for the ACS Edge real-time computing infrastructure to meet the semiconductor industry use cases targeting quality, test time and yield,” said Said Akar, GM, Exensio Analytics. “These include current and future applications that leverage PDF data transmission from upstream data and an AI/ML inference engine, and the ability for customers to bring their own model to advanced computing.”
- proteanTecs: “We see immense value in working with Advantest to bring deep data edge analytics to semiconductor testing,” said Uzi Baruch, Chief Strategy Officer. “Available in the ACS Solution Store, our proteanTecs Edge™ apps enable joint customers to discover insights and take action around key metrics including latent fault detection, power curtailment, performance tuning and monitoring of 2.5/3D interconnects.”
- Summary: “We are working closely with Advantest as we seek to release a suite of ACS Edge applications for use by our customers in conjunction with the Synopsys SLM analytics platform and a wide range of on-chip monitors,” said Steve Pateras, Vice President of Marketing. , Hardware analysis and testing. “In addition to our integrated suite of applications, Synopsys SLM analytics platforms will also allow customers to securely develop, simulate, qualify, and deploy proprietary applications on the ACS Solution Store.”
About Advantest Corporation
Advantest (TSE: 6857) is the leading manufacturer of automatic test and measurement equipment used in the design and production of semiconductors for applications such as 5G communications, Internet of Things (IoT), vehicles autonomous, high performance computing (HPC), including artificial technologies. intelligence (AI) and machine learning, and more. Its state-of-the-art systems and products are integrated into the world’s most advanced semiconductor production lines. The company also conducts R&D activities to address emerging testing challenges and applications; develops advanced test interface solutions for wafer sorting and final testing; produces scanning electron microscopes essential for the manufacture of photomasks; and offers system-level test solutions and other test-related accessories. Founded in Tokyo in 1954, Advantest is a global company with facilities around the world and an international commitment to sustainable practices and social responsibility. More information is available at www.advantest.com.
1 Libraries and other dependencies bundled into a Docker container image that runs reliably regardless of the configuration of the surrounding hardware and software environment.
3061 Zanker Road
San Jose, California 95134, USA